Tuesday, October 13, 2015

DLP #20

May Theme: Touchy Feely (Texture)
May 16
Art Challenge:  Modeling Paste*
Journal Prompt:  Rising to the Occasion

I had gotten some colored Art-C modeling paste on clearance at Michaels.  So I decided to use that.  First did a background with Dylusion ink sprays.  The prompt made me think of trees so I used a tree ring stencil to lift some ink and create some texture in the background.  A different tree stencil was used with the modeling paste.  

Painted some white gesso inside the modeling paste after it dried.  Stamped the Stamp Campsentiment and cut it into leaf-like shapes.  Arranged the sayings in a different order and glued them to the page.  Used a white and black pen around the edges of the leaves.


1 comment:

  1. I have that same stamp set. Love the use of leaves a frames for your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete