Monday, October 26, 2015

DLP #22

May Theme: Touchy Feely (Texture)
May 30
Art Challenge:  Textured Paper
Journal Prompt:  I'm So Not Feeling It!

I've been in this mood regarding lots of things lately!  Cleaning, cooking, art, Halloween decorating.... couldn't decide what to go with, so finally just started by spritzing on some Dylusion sprays.  Couldn't resist swiping my fingers through.



Started gluing on some textured papers from my scrap drawers.  Then started looking through my collage stash (aka crap I can't throw away).  Found this great Halloween cat postage stamp.  Stamped some circles around that reminded me of the cat's "caught in the headlights" look.


Decided to practice some lettering techniques using the journal prompt.  
Did some doodling, and decided to add some white with a Marvy pen around the "I'm so" and "feeling it" so they stood out better.  Filled in the "Not" with silver Pitt pen.

1 comment:

  1. Very impressed with the lettering. Also I gotta get me a silver Pitt pen. Cool way to tie the cat eyes into the the background of the layout.

    ReplyDelete