Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Courageous Creativity Day 7

I'm still catching up but loved this interview with Ivana Zoza who blogs at Artful Haven. She encouraged us to make a gratitude page and as her free gift gave images, quotes, journal squares, and a template to make an envelope. I used one of the quotes: "I'm thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn't have stumbled across my strength."

The goddess figure on the right was one of the first images I carved way back in the mid 1990's. She's still one of my favorites. 

I also loved that Ivana had us write three cards to put into the envelope: something we were thankful for from the past, the present, and the future. She says the miracle happens when we open these sometime down the road and find that the thing we said we were grateful for in the future has come to pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment