Friday, April 15, 2016

Studio

I have had a clean work space for a couple weeks now!  Maybe that's why I've been so productive.  Thought I would give you a quick tour of what I used to call my craft room but which I've started calling my studio.

Here's a long view to give you a feel of the space.  I have two tables placed together in the middle of the room with various chairs surrounding them.
 On the far wall, I have a rubbish bin, paper storage, and storage bins for stamps, pencils, paint, and other tools.

 I love this cabinet.  My aunt gave it to me and my sister hauled it to my house from Utah when my aunt moved.  I had told my sister that although I loved it, I didn't need it.  She disagreed and I am so glad.  It used to be a dusty blue, but I painted it red.  It holds all of my ink pads, my carving tools, paper scraps, wet wipes, etc.
 This is my makeshift photo booth.  Seriously, I need to figure out another system!
 Another gift from my aunt when she moved.  I'm currently using it to hold larger stencils.  I'm tending to use them much more now that I can see them.
 I used to have a lot of this art clipped up there.  It's clutter, but I love seeing this stuff.  A new way to display might be a good idea though.
 This is a cabinet my husband made.  It separates my art area from the TV area.  As you can see, it holds my art books.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tour! I love the red cabinet too! Dara was so right that you needed it.

    ReplyDelete