Friday, May 22, 2015

Creative Dice

I saw this idea in a recent Cloth Paper Scissors magazine and finally made some of my own.  My husband cut some blocks for me which I sanded and then glued decorated paper with an instruction for a technique or supply on each side.  There's also a "no" block which tells me which comfort item I'm not allowed to use.
My dice say:
1: Acrylic, Water Color, Pastel or Crayon, Gelatos, Distress Line, Colored Pencil
2: Emboss, Bling, Stickers, Book Page, Gelli Print, Stencils,
3: Draw, Text, Stamp, Transfer, Doodle, (blank side)
4: "Extra" Drawer, "Collage" Drawer, Vellum, Washi Tape, Fibers, Chip Board
5: Mixed Media, Gesso, Twinkling H2O;s, Alcohol Inks, Ink Spray, (blank side)
6: No Handcarved, No ink pads, No Ripped Paper, (3 blank sides)

1 comment:

  1. I need to make some of these! I love the "no ripped paper"..made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete