Saturday, March 14, 2015

DLP #5

The January 31st challenge was underpaper (the paper you put underneath your project when you're working) and the prompt was "what lies beneath."

I had blotted the stencil I used on the color wheel challenge on this page so it was already on its way.  Used some deli paper that had paint splotches from another project (and one on which my kids had drawn a jellyfish). Put some washi tape down.  Scrounged in my scraps and found two pieces of metallic paper with embossed images-- a face and an eye.  Realized this would fit perfectly with a quote I'd written down: "What a liberation to realize that 'the voice in my head' is not who I am.  Who am I then? The one who sees that."- Eckhart Tolle.  Had some trouble getting the face/eye pieces the way I wanted them.  First I tried overlaying them with a brad.  Meh.


Decided to do a small version of a waterfall card instead.



1 comment: